Monday, August 31, 2009

No Respect!!

Damn people don’t have any respect nowadays. Nicole and I saw Halloween II on Friday night and apparently a lot of other people attended the theater just to piss me off. I don’t know about the rest of you but I go to the movies to actually see the movie not to fucking talk and joke around the whole time. I can understand whispering something to the person next to you because I do that on occasion but having a loud conversation is just plain rude.

There was a bunch of people hootin’ and hollerin’ during the movie like they were at a Slipknot concert. They were laughing hysterically at parts of the movie, it was a horror not a comedy, there wasn’t anything funny about it. I don’t understand why someone would pay $10 to ruin someone else’s night and not pay attention to the movie. A lot of them just kept getting up in groups and leaving and coming back for no reason. It’s always a group of freakin’ crackheads that don’t have anything better to do than act like a bunch of morons. If you are one of these people stop going to the movies and stay the fuck home or else next time I’m going to stab you in the face.

2 comments:

toni said...

haha I agree..and I must saw I was dissappointed by that movie

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Were there cell phones involved? Hate people who get a phone call in the middle of a movie and answer with "Oh, not much, just here watching a movie." Shut up and watch the movie then!