Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reviews You Can't Use


Judd Apatow's best movie thus far. Funny people is hillarious. It's also a little dark because Adam Sandler is very ill and the cure lies in Seth Rogen's pants.
Don't listen to your moronic friends who saw it and said it wasn't good, they probably have the I.Q. of a hamster. Let them sit through that gerbil movie. It's a great comedy with some dark drama so let's call it a dramady. Now it might be a tad too long, but it still has an excellent story.
I have a sneaking suspicion that Adam Sandler's character is secretly gay because he is always jonesing to see Seth Rogen's thick, meaty cock. Jonah Hill plays Seth Rogen's friend in this film. Jonah is outstanding in this role and he kinda looks like Harry Potter that ate a few too many hobbits. (I know I'm referencing Harry Potter with LOTR but i don't care what u think, it's my review!) As a side note Apatow's wife stars in this film as well (she was Paul Rudd's wife in knocked up) and she is hot.
There is also an outrageous cameo by a very popular and well known rapper, however I won't disclose his name, legal reasons and all but i won't go into that. Both Sandler and Rogen both perform...... no not oral sex..... stand up comedy which Rogen hasn't done since he was 17 and said he will never do it again. Jason Schwartzman plays Rogen's wet douche of a roommate. The whole time you wish Rogen or Hill would just mushroom tattoo his face to put him in his place, maybe they do but u won't know until u see the movie.
Oh so you probably want to know the plot, well I guess I could squeeze that in here.
Adam Sandler's character is very sick and he hires Rogen's character as his personal assistant and joke writer. Leslie Mann stars as Sandler's ex and is married to Eric Bana. Bana does not reprise his role as The Hulk in this film, if he did i might have had to kill a midget. Did you know Bana was Australian? Neither did I!!



Funny people in theaters everywhere or at least i think so, if not you can find it somewhere on your own. I hope this review helped and if it didn't i don't care, you are reading it on a free blog website. If you want a real review go poke Roger Ebert on facebook, moron.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that movie, I agree it was a lil long

Nippy The Penguin said...

I definitely enjoyed the movie was a bit long for my liking and yes I did in fact know Eric Bana was Australian.