Monday, August 17, 2009

Late night snack


I love the edible arrangements chocolate. It is like an orgasm in your mouth. I don’t know when the first time I had it but I know I had it at Nicole’s house. It was some holiday to promote sweets like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. The chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite. The chocolate covered pineapple and banana are pretty scrumptious as well. Also there is a caramel crunch coated apple thing that is worth tasting. I could eat 50 of those strawberries in one sitting then have to poop immediately afterwards. Well Nicole bought me some edible arrangements chocolate for my birthday this year (July 14th if anyone was wondering.) It was a great present because I love food (hint for Christmas.) I have used it on strawberries, blueberries, Carvel cake and a cookie or two, it is very messy.

I had a little bit left and I was hungry tonight and a light bulb went on in my head, instead of covering the strawberries with the chocolate I’ll put the chocolate in the strawberries. So I got out my trusty Cutco paring knife and cut off the tops and inside of the berries to create a home for my chocolate. It worked to perfection, the only problem was I only had enough chocolate for 6 berries. Right now, as I type the chocolate is hardening inside of them in the fridge. I can’t wait to eat them, I can almost taste the orgasm.

No comments: