Monday, April 29, 2013

Yakko


I can't believe I am actually participating in this challenge. I hope I can make it all the way through. I'm going to need lots of Red Bull. My theme for this challenge is fictional characters including but not limited to cartoons, tv shows, video games, movies, books, etc. Now let's have some fun.

I, PTM, have commandeered the show Inside the Actor's Studio hosted by James Lipton for the A to Z challenge. James is safely being held prisoner until May. He will get plenty of food and water, no need to call the cops. For the month of April, I am renaming his show to Inside the Fictional Character's Studio.




PTM: What are you doing with your life since the Animaniacs?
Yakko: I have been a writer for Conan O'brien.
PTM: That sounds awesome. I love Conan.
Yakko: He is pretty likable.
PTM: What can you tell us about Conan that we wouldn't know?
Yakko: When he isn't on camera, he has a German accent.
PTM: Really? That's weird. I always thought he was Irish, go figure. How are Wakko and Dot?
Yakko: Wakko works for a traveling circus, I don't see or talk to him much anymore. Dot is a single mom with 13 kids living in Ohio.
PTM: That sounds pretty rough. Can I ask who the father of the 13 kids are or is it more than one?
Yakko: All from that asshole Kevin Federline.
PTM: What a douche. I hope he pays child support.
Yakko: Dot and Britney Spears fight over who should get more child support.
PTM: Do you have any kids?
Yakko: No kids for me. I was castrated at a young age.
PTM: Umm, okay? Why did that happen?
Yakko: After Wakko was born my mom didn't want anything similar to him in the world.
 PTM: That does make sense. What is the capital of Alabama?
Yakko: That's easy, Yo mama!
PTM: Well that is all the time we have today. Come back tomorrow as we wrap up with this A to Z thingamajig.








10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Conan has a German accent - who knew?

Mark said...

I actually never watched the Animaniacs much so even though I've seen that guy everywhere, I didn't even know his name.

Adam said...

13 kids huh? how many litters?

Unknown said...

Just discovering your blog for the first time as I make my way through the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

Birgit said...

I thought it was The Brain who knocked Dot up.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Why would Britney Spears fight Dot over child support from Kevin Federline. Seriously, can he even support himself? Great interview, I can definitely see Wakko with a circus and Yakko always proved to be the smartest of the bunch. Maybe he needs an assistant to help him write. Hey Yakko, I'm available.

Andrea said...

Yo Mama, Alabama! lol

Chuck said...

Never saw the castration line coming...sort took a sour note right there.

Pat Tillett said...

I guess I've been to Yo Mama, Alabama. I was somewhere in Alabama and I asked some guy for directions, all he said was Yo Mama...

Baby Sister said...

I loved this show growing up!!