I can't believe I am actually participating in this challenge. I hope I can make it all the way through. I'm going to need lots of Red Bull. My theme for this challenge is fictional characters including but not limited to cartoons, tv shows, video games, movies, books, etc. Now let's have some fun.
I, PTM, have commandeered the show Inside the Actor's Studio hosted by James Lipton for the A to Z challenge. James is safely being held prisoner until May. He will get plenty of food and water, no need to call the cops. For the month of April, I am renaming his show to Inside the Fictional Character's Studio.
PTM: How awesome would it be to have Optimus Prime on the show today? I know, pretty awesome. Unfortunately we forgot that he is the size of a semi truck and can't fit inside the studio. We then had the idea to have him on via skype but he doesn't know how to even though he is a technologically advanced robot. So I did the last thing I could think of and sent him out a questionnaire. Here is how he responded.
1) What is your favorite movie? - I know it is kind of cliche and selfish but I love the Transformers movie. Michael Bay did an awesome job.
2) What is your favorite food? - I don't have any digestive organs.
3) Who is your favorite actor? - You are probably expecting me to write Shia Lebeouf. He is my 3rd favorite. I am a huge fan of Jeff Bridges. Who doesn't love The Big Lebowski?
4) Why does Megatron hate you so much? - We actually used to be best friends up until middle school. I became cool and he didn't and he has resented me ever since.
5) Do you think Megan Fox is as attractive as every one says she is? - If I had a penis, I'd hit that.
6) A lot of people were disappointed with the last two Transformers movies. Do you think Michael Bay can make it up in the next sequel? - I don't know, go ask Bumble Bee that question.
7) When you switch into a semi truck, do you need gas to move? - Yes, I hate waiting in line at the gas station, so many of them don't have diesel.
8) What is your favorite band/singer? - Justin Beiber, no just kidding, imagine? I like hard stuff like Korn, Tool, Slipknot and Iron Maiden.
9) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? - I have an awesome name but if I had to change it, I would go by Tackle Box.
10) What is your favorite cartoon? - Tiny Toon Adventures.