Friday, April 19, 2013

Quailman



I can't believe I am actually participating in this challenge. I hope I can make it all the way through. I'm going to need lots of Red Bull. My theme for this challenge is fictional characters including but not limited to cartoons, tv shows, video games, movies, books, etc. Now let's have some fun.

I, PTM, have commandeered the show Inside the Actor's Studio hosted by James Lipton for the A to Z challenge. James is safely being held prisoner until May. He will get plenty of food and water, no need to call the cops. For the month of April, I am renaming his show to Inside the Fictional Character's Studio.





PTM: If you watched Doug on Nickelodeon then you know who Quailman is. If you didn't then you might be wondering who this guy is. I am positive you will still enjoy the interview.
Quailman: I'm pretty sure everybody knows who I am PTM.
PTM: I hope they do or our ratings are going to plummet after today. Let's get this interview rolling, I have a massage appointment in the next hour.
Quailman: I can massage you right now if you want?
PTM: That is a little weird, I just met you and you are wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants.
Quailman: This is my superhero outfit.
PTM: So kind of like Superman?
Quailman: Whose he?
PTM: You don't know who Superman is? You call yourself a superhero and you don't know who the Man of Steel is?
Quailman: I have never heard of a guy made entirely of steel. I know Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Aqua Man and many others.

PTM: No, he's not made of steel, he is strong like steel. This is going to bother me the whole time. How can anyone not know who Superman is? That is like never hearing of Santa Claus or Jesus Christ.
Quailman: Just get over it man, it's not a big deal. Can you ask me some questions already.

PTM: Fine but it is still going to bother me. What are your super abilities and what is your ultimate weakness?
Quailman: I can play a trash can like a drum and I am good at math. My weakness is doing the dishes.

PTM: No wonder you could never get into Patty Mayonnaise's pants.
Quailman: Don't you talk bad about Patty!!

PTM: Or what? You are going to whip me with that belt that you have wrapped around your head?
Quailman: Did you just bring me on to make fun of me?

PTM: No but that's where it seems to be going.
Quailman: No one respects me. Starts to sob

PTM: Gee, I wonder why? You have to be tough to be a superhero. Once you stop being a pussy then maybe people will start respecting you.
Quailman: You really think so? Talking through his tears

PTM: I know so. Now man up!! Go toughen yourself up. Hit the gym, watch some Stallone movies and get a new outfit. In a couple of months I will have you back on and we will see what progress you have made.
Quailman: I'm gonna do!! Thanks PTM. I'm ready to be a real man.
PTM: Now get the hell out of here. I'm going to be late for my massage.







4 comments:

TaMara Sloan said...

I've never heard of Quailman, but it was definitely an entertaining interview. :)

TaMara
Tales of a Pee Dee Mama

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've never heard of him. Wish I still didn't know.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I watched Doug. Boo, you were mean to Quailman. Boo! Notice you didn't disrespect the dog. He would've bit you.

Birgit said...

The man has his underwaer on on the outside and a belt around his head...Looks like he bathes behind the pool at Mother Goose's castle. He laos looks like one of my clients...