I can't believe I am actually participating in this challenge. I hope I can make it all the way through. I'm going to need lots of Red Bull. My theme for this challenge is fictional characters including but not limited to cartoons, tv shows, video games, movies, books, etc. Now let's have some fun.
I, PTM, have commandeered the show Inside the Actor's Studio hosted by James Lipton for the A to Z challenge. James is safely being held prisoner until May. He will get plenty of food and water, no need to call the cops. For the month of April, I am renaming his show to Inside the Fictional Character's Studio.
PTM: Some of these guests are tough to get on the show. First they agree to come and then they cancel last minute because their evil plans get in the way. Any who, I was suppose to have Joker (the villain of Batman) on the show today. Even thought he couldn't make it down he did fill out a questionairre about himself. This part of the Joker's Bucket List.
1) Adopt a kitten
2) Try on the Batsuit
3) Have tea with the Queen
4) Finish a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle
5) Run for the Mayor of Gotham City
6) Start a Blog
7) Participate in the A to Z Challenge
8) Apologize to all the Rodeo Clowns I have insulted
9) Meet Snooki and punch her baby
10) Get my motorcycle license
11) Be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune
12) See Mila Kunis naked
13) Learn to speak two other languages (not French)
14) Play one on one basketball with Shaq