Monday, August 1, 2011

Exciting News!!!!!

We have a new blogger amongst us. Her blog is as new as a newborn baby (and smells like one too). Nicole (aka Golden Girl, my fiance) gave birth to her blog this weekend. It is called '.... and the pickles' and her blogger name is Golden Girl. She has guest posted once or twice here awhile back but now she can write whatever she wants without any guff from me. I'm not sure what she is going to write about yet but I'm sure it will be fantastic (I'm legally obligated to say that). Head on over to '.... and the pickles' and follow her and show her some blog love. If you don't I will steal all of your lawn gnomes and replace them with plastic flamingos.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loathe lawn flamingos so I shall go and follow even though I have no lawn gnomes to steal.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll go follow, but feel free to steal all the lawn weeds.

Shockgrubz said...

My joining had preceded your post. Not sure where I saw it, but I hope the best for her blog.

Jeff Beesler said...

Congratulations! Hope all is well with everyone!

Oilfield Trash said...

I shall go take a look.

Bossy Betty said...

Great to hear! Headed over!

Unknown said...

Um, the company I work for sells plastic lawn flamingos...

...so yeah. If she needs more, I have a great deal...

Ms. A said...

No gnomes, but plenty of sago palms I'd love to get rid of.

BB said...

Don't send me flamingo's since my neighbors stole the gnomes. They'll only steal these too. I'll be heading over to Golden Girls shortly!

dirtycowgirl said...

I have no gnomes or flamingos.

But I do have Japanese knotweed which you are VERY welcome to.

LoneIslander said...

Hey, I'm the only one who steals Lawn Gnomes Around here. But I'll check her out anyway.

Pat Tillett said...

My lawn is already full of plastic flamingos! Bring 'em on...
I'm on my way!

Arlee Bird said...

Now following "Pickles". Thanks for the recommendation.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Anonymous said...

Fine, I'm going. But only because you threatened my gnomes.

Baby Sister said...

This should be fun. :)