Wednesday, August 31, 2011

For Your Information and Yours Too


As you may have noticed JTC got some minor cosmetic surgery. I changed a few fonts, updated PTM's profile, changed the description and added some tabs. All the 'Weird Laws' posts that I have done are under the Weird Laws tab. The 'Where Are They Now?' tab has the two posts that I have done with that subject. I plan to do more and I will add them on there when I do. I know how all of you love the Weird Laws so now you can easily access the ones you didn't read and leave comments (because you like me).

I like the background to much to change it. I hadn't changed anything on here in awhile so I thought it needed some sprucing up. I really like the font I picked for the header. It is called cherry cream soda or something weird like that. I recently deleted my entire blog roll and started from scratch. I had every blog I followed on that roll but a lot of those blogs didn't exist anymore or were moved to another blog. Don't be offended if you aren't on the list. I only started with the blogs that I frequently visit. Your blog could be up there next.

In other news, I will be starting school again next week. It came up out of nowhere. I have five more classes to take then I can graduate with an Associates Degree in Marketing then on to some other school, I don't know where yet. What does this mean for you? Unfortunately homework and school comes first so I will have less time for blogging. I will most likely be posting less frequently and reading your blogs less. This doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore but PTM needs priorities and blogging is not one of them. I will do my best to be as involved as possible but I can't make any promises. I have a day job now so maybe this semester will be different than last semester. I didn't get much sleep working overnights last semester.

I have a ton of ideas to play with and some guest posts to work on to keep it fresh. Don't forget about your buddy PTM. I will still be around just not as much. I did recently buy my first laptop so the Internet is more accessible than it was.

So what do you think of the changes I made I here?

16 comments:

not displayed said...

I think it looks good. I took a short break from blogging myself and may not be posting daily as I was for a bit. It can all get a bit exhausting.
Good luck with the study and come back and let us know how you are doing.

Ante Babaja said...

i love the new look

A Beer for the Shower said...

I haven't been around here long enough to notice the changes, but the page overall looks good. Good luck with school!

TS Hendrik said...

That font is pretty killer. I know how it goes with school. You're married to it and blogging just becomes the seedy mistress you visit every so often.

Birgit said...

You mean i won't be looking forward to your interview with Fozzie Bear? You mean responsibility and life is impeding your time on the blog:) Actually good luck to you with school and work etc... and hope to read some of your inventive wit soon enough

Shockgrubz said...

I like forward movement, and it seems that PTM is moving to the front of the line! Keep at the progress!

Tony Van Helsing said...

I like the look of it, it inspires me to redecorate.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

i see you figured out the pages! Weird laws are awesome - glad that's one of them. And thanks, I'm on your list!

Workingdan said...

I only recently started blogging and already I need a break! Priorities first! Good luck with school!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You're unforgettable. I couldn't forget you if I tried. And, believe me, I've tried. J/K
xoRobyn

Chuck said...

PTM, I think your tweaks look good. Have fun with your schooling...I'll be out riding my bicyle!

Ms. A said...

I like the new look. Congrats on the laptop and I agree, school should definitely come first!

Missed Periods said...

What a tease! You make your blog all pretty and then decide to blog less. But as a teacher, I suppose I would be remiss if I didn't encourage you to put your homework first. (Although, it wouldn't be the first time I was remiss.)

DWei said...

Background looks nice. My blog could use a few changes too.

Pat Tillett said...

It looks good here. It's a good thing that you are still trying to move onwards and upward in your life. So, if that means that you won't be here as much, I'm all for it. "Real life" has got to come first! I've found I have so much more time now that I only post two or three times a week. Adding "pages" is one of the best things blogger has done.

Baby Sister said...

I think it looks good. I like the new font. And boy do I get school. No need to worry about that!!