Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PTM Wants YOU!!

I love guest posting, whether it is me guest posting on another blog or someone guest posting here on Just the Cheese. I love blog post collaboration, it is a lot of fun. I have had many bloggers share their creative juices with me (that sounded kind of dirty). Just to name a few, there has been Golden Girl, Baby Sister, Rawknrobyn, Invisible Seductress, Geof (@ The Man-Cave) and many others.

I would like to invite YOU the reader to join me in creating a great blog post. This is an open invitation to whoever wants to guest post on 'Just the Cheese'. Don't be shy, I don't bite, unless you want me to. I usually end up doing a wacky interview with my guest posters but you never know what could happen. Also if you have an idea that you want to share with me then don't hesitate to throw it out there.

If you would like to team up just let me know in a comment or email me at reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharing creative juices!? I'm totally in. My creative juices are running a little low until after my sisters wedding in a month so put me a little lower down on the list (after Sept 23rd) and I'd LOVE to. :)

DEZMOND said...

I always forget to tell you that I love that pic of yours that you keep in your right sidebar ;)

Hart Johnson said...

Hey! I like cheese and toast! maybe a trading interview thing or something? I'd be up for it--just give me a holler and we can work out timing and whether we want a theme or to just be our rather outlandish selves...

Ms. A said...

I can't come up with anything to post on my own blog, much less have enough brain cells to share.

Rob said...

Interesting idea. Good luck!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

As long as it's not too far off the deep end, I'm up for a guest post!

Sylar said...

interesting idea :P

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'll share juices with you anytime. I mean, Nicole, no worries. I meant joining in artistically creative (and very strange) endeavors.
xoRobyn

Dieguii said...

nice blog and post Cheese! :P
+follow

Copyboy said...

Looking forward to seeing the posts.

Teachinfourth said...

Hope you have a lot of guests blogging their most intimate secrets away...well, unless intimate secrets aren't what you're shooting for.

;)

dirtycowgirl said...

I'm game.

I love a guest post every once in a while too.

Baby Sister said...

This could be fun. :)