Thursday, April 1, 2010

Q & A responses

Here are the questions and responses from last week's Q & A. My answers to the questions I received are here too. Thanks to everyone that participated. If you didn't get to play, feel free to answer the questions this time around.


1. Would you rather have 10,000 followers but no one left a comment or only one follower that commented on everything you wrote? And why?

2. Which Muppet baby would you want to be and why?

3. Would you rather be attractive & dumb or ugly & smart?

4. Do you make any money blogging?

5. Ask me a question.



Pat Tillett said...

Damn... I just wrote the answers and the window closed...

1. 10,000. If I had 10,000 followers I think there would be more than one reader. If I just had one follower and he always commented. I'd save us both the trouble and call him everyday.

2. Kermit

3. Smart and dumb. Unfortunately, I'm stuck somewhere in the middle.

4. No, but I'm not opposed to it.

5. Have you made money with your blog?


Nippy The Penguin said...

hmm lets see,

1. 10,000 because its an even number.

2. Animal no doubt about it, ANIMAL! nuff said.

3.Definitely smart and Ugly as I have been that way my whole life and am accustomed to it.

4. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


Copyboy said...

1. First one has me stumped. Followers? Commenters? A toughie.

2. Animal. You need a reason?

3. Eccentric

4. I wish

5. Why do I suck at your movie game?


ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

1. Would that be 10,000 followers who click on ads? I agree with Pat.... If you have 10,000 followers, at least some of them are going to read your stuff. But I do appreciate and love the comments I get on my posts....

2. Fozzie Bear.... Wakka Wakka!

3. Ugly and Smart....

4. Not yet.... In good time sir, in good time....

5. Do you plan on living in New York for the rest of your life?


Powdered Toast Man said....

1. I would rather 10,000 followers. That one commenter might suck.

2. I would be Gonzo, he's weird and funny.

3. Ugly and smart, there's always plastic surgery. You can't fix stupid.

To Pat: No I have not made any money with my blog. I would like to. I think I'm up to like $15 with the Adsense (you don't get paid til $100)

To Nippy: A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as Peter Piper could pick a peck of pickled peppers.

To Copyboy: You suck at my movie game because you are not eating your wheaties.

To Asblackasobama: I like New York but it's ultimately too expensive to live here after I get married and start a family. I don't know where I would move to.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Man, the comment vs followers thing is tricky. Like what's the point of having all of these so-called readers if nobody is actually "reading" right?

FourthGradeNothing.com

Jerry said...

Yeah I would almost say I would rather have just one reader that actually commented on everything. At least you know that one is reading and has a response to what you have written.

California Keys said...

Yeah, but I think Pat's right about the fact that if you only had one follower, and that follower commented on every post, why not save us both the trouble and just call him or her.... lol

The Man-Cave said...

1) I would like 10,000 readers that always left one comment. Wait is that cheating?

2)An-i-Mal...because An-i-Mal

3)Ugly and smart. Because smart equals rich and chicks love money. And I love money too.

4) Nope. All the love from readers is enough. But if the right thing came along, why not?

5) If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself? Be honest!