Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday Minute Link up

Monday Minute


1 - What drugs have you done in your life?


No drugs except for some legal steroids to help my eyes and the occasional alcoholic beverage. I'm straight edge, sounds lame.

2 - A/S/L?

25 & 3/4 / M / NY, what chat room you gonna be in?

3 - Do you pick your nose?

How else am I suppose to mine for nose gold?

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon

It's a tie between Ducktales and TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the non nerds in the room)

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done

That would have to be my IHOP review

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I totally had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt when I was a kid!

Bernadine said...

Hi

I'm very late as usual with this comment.

I totally loved to watch Ducktales. The three nephews of Donald Duck were so cute (when I was younger of course) Louis, Jowey and Dowey (I think they were called!!!!) I liked Louis because blue is my favorite color. Ok I'm babbling....

Enjoy your day. :)