Friday, March 5, 2010

You Really Like Me?




At the beginning of the week I had 2 awards bestowed upon me by fellow blogger Jerry at My Thoughts Brought To The Light. I felt like I was being crowned prom queen....err king. I was given these awards about a month ago by Asblackasobama at I Think It's Interesting but I never officially accepted them. I will gladly accept these precious awards and pass them on to fellow bloggers that deserve them.

I'm not sure how many people I am allowed to award so I will give out 4 awards.

The first goes to Asblackasobama at I Think It's Interesting because I think it's interesting too. His blog is pretty awesome. He is also receiving this award for commenting the most on my blog. If you are not reading his blog, you should be.

The next blogger I would like to award is one I recently found and love. Congrats to Copyboy at Not Worth Mentioning for being a kick ass blogger. His posts are very creative and clever. Start following his blog now.

Next being awarded is T.S. at The Non-Review. I love his originality towards reviewing things. We share the same ideas. I love the random reviews and the non-obits. Check his blog out.

Last but not least I award Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality. He does a lot of interacting with his readers and I think that's cool. His posts are chock full of awesomeness. Go. Read. Enjoy.

If you didn't get a shout out it doesn't mean you are not a kick ass blogger, I just can't award everybody. You will get an award next time around. So go check out these kick ass blogs!!

6 comments:

Jerry said...

You deserved the awards! Good job on passing them on. Congratulations to everyone!

TS Hendrik said...

Thank you very much. I'm quite enjoying the heck out of your blog as well. (In my head the last sentence was written with an English accent. Not sure why, but go with it.)

Copyboy said...

Thanks so much!!! I feel very honored!!

adrienzgirl said...

CONGRATS! Bloggy awards are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!!!
I tagged you!!!! http://thedomesticationofapartygirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag.html

California Keys said...

Woo hoo! I'm a winner! Thanks Powdered Toast Man!!!