Monday, October 12, 2009

WTF!!

Okay readers I'm going to be honest, I'm a little frustrated. I figured after 80 or so posts and over 400 visitors I would have more than 6 comments. Does anybody have any thoughts after they read my blog? Frankly I don't care if you think it sucks, I still want to hear about it. "You suck" comments are more entertaining but don't be a dick. I spend a decent amount of time coming up with interesting things to write about and I'm entitled to some feedback.

The whole point of this blog is for me to share my thoughts and ideas and for you as the reader to tell me what you honestly think, good or bad. Most of my comments are from my girlfriend and she doesn't even like that I have a blog. What do I need to write about to get some kind of reaction? I've read other blogs and I have seen numerous comments, so what gives?

Should I offer some prizes? Do you want to be entered in a raffle? I can't read your minds!! Even if for some reason you are pressed for time at least vote on the poll. I thought that would be an easier. lazier idea to get some feedback but apparently no one cares. Any ideas?

If you leave a comment I will send you some cookies.

4 comments:

California Keys said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

One reason you might not be getting as many viewers of comments.... When you try to get to your blog, blogger sets up a prompt that says your blog is only suitable for adults.... Then they make you click whether or not you still want to visit your blog....

You do have interesting thoughts..... I'll be back to read more....

www.asblackasobama.blogspot.com

California Keys said...

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come across my blog?

www.asblackasobama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Found it posted on craigs list. Keep up the work

Anonymous said...

Why did you post your rant and rave on Guam's Craiglist? It's okay I'll still read your blogs though. BTW you owe me cookies now ;)