Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weird Dream

I had a really strange dream the other night. I was living next to some kind of church where a cult lived. This cult was somehow making everybody gay. They got my family but I managed to escape by jumping into the river and swimming my ass off. I ended up at a mansion on a small island that my brother-in-law Brian was living. I was trying to explain to him and my sister what was going on but they didn't believe me (how could I blame them?) They finally started to believe me when one of his jock friends showed up acting very flamboyant. I'm not sure how they transformed people into homosexuals, all I know is that it was a crazy ass dream.

Now I'm not a homophobe, I have no problem with homosexuals, I just prefer the vagina to the schlong. I wonder what that dream meant? No I'm not gay, if that's what you are thinking. Ask Nicole, she will vouch for me.

No comments: