Friday, September 11, 2009

Movie Advice

I'm starting a new segment on my blog. It is going to be a movie advice column. You ask me about a movie you want to see/rent and I will give you a short review on it. You need to ask me about a movie that's not in theaters because I already review movies I see in theaters. Now this is different than IMDB or an actual review because I will be more entertaining and comical, plus I've seen a crap load of movies. The movie advice email, which will act as the new blog email is: reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com.
Please don't be shy. Ask me about an actor's name or a line from a movie, whatever floats your boat. I will get back to you as quickly as possible, probably within 30 minutes of you sending your query. Have fun with it and I will talk to you soon.

No comments: