Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jurassic Park IV?!?

The one movie sequel that would be the best idea is probably not going to be made. The Jurassic Park 4 script has been written already but nothing has become of it. Steven Spielberg has been involved in this project but for some reason dropped it at some point. Jurassic Park and The Lost World were very good but they dropped the ball on the third one probably because it wasn't directed by Spielberg, it was directed by Joe Johnston. Jurassic Park 3 was too short and didn't have enough action, I think they rushed it. They need to finish off the series with a bang. Jurassic Park is one of the most original movies ever and a fourth installment, if done right, would be awesome.

I'm not sure where the movie would take place. Maybe on the first island again? Also who would the cast contain? I think they should bring back the grand kids as adults, that would connect to the original. They should get the original cast back together too: Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum. I really hope they decide to make this movie. I'm getting tired of pointless and crappy sequels. If Speilberg knows what's good for him he will direct Jurassic Park 4: The Extinction. Give me the damn script, I'll direct it if I have to.

No comments: