Welcome back to Trivia Corner every body!! I hope that all of you have been brushing up on your useless knowledge. This trivia corner series will be 10 rounds long. It will consist of random questions that are worth various points.
I will email everybody in my blog contact list the questions every Monday morning. If you don't get these emails and want to please leave a comment with your email.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's have some fun out there.
1) What is the name of the official magazine of the U.S. Navy? (1 point)
a) All Hands
b) The Poop Deck
c) You Sunk My Battleship
d) Anchor's Away
e) White Fleet
2) When it comes to medical shorthand. what do the abbreviations Dx, Hx, Sx and Tx represent? (1 point for each abbreviation)
3) Whose portrait appeared on the U.S.'s very first $5 bill? (3 points)
4) Why did American planes drop bombs on Hawaii in December 1935 and April 1942? (4 points)
5) What future Oscar-winning actor spoke his first movie lines - "Shall I call the cops? I'll call the cops - when he played a boardinghouse resident in The Graduate? (5 points)
Answers will post on Tuesday morning. Remember to email me.