Hello fellow bloggers. I hope that every one had a delicious weekend filled with dragons and pizza. Time to put those thinking caps on. Mine is still at the dry cleaners, I still don't know how I got gravy all over it.
I will email everybody in my blog contact list the questions every Monday morning. If you don't get these emails and want to, please leave a comment with your email.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's have some fun out there.
1) What land mammal travels as much as 3,000 miles a year, farther than any other? (1 point)
2) What is the only muscle in the human body that is only connected at just one end? (2 points)
3) Which is the only U.S. state name that can be typed using letters only on the left side of the standard keyboard? (3 points)
4) On the popular TV sitcom Seinfeld, what was comedian Jerry Seinfeld's ATM PIN code? (4 points)
5) Why are pistachio nuts classified as a dangerous cargo by international maritime officials? (5 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning. Also come back tomorrow for the start of a new Battle. Who or what is in the battle? You will have to come by to find out.