Congrats to Pat, Baygirl32 and Chuck for getting all the answers correct. They all scored a big 15 points. Thanks to everyone for playing.
Here are the answers. Don't forget to check the scoreboard.
1) What land mammal travels as much as 3,000 miles a year, farther than any other? (1 point)
2) What is the only muscle in the human body that is only connected at just one end? (2 points)
3) Which is the only U.S. state name that can be typed using letters only on the left side of the standard keyboard? (3 points)
4) On the popular TV sitcom Seinfeld, what was comedian Jerry Seinfeld's ATM PIN code? (4 points)
Jor-El, the name of Superman's biological father.
5) Why are pistachio nuts classified as a dangerous cargo by international maritime officials? (5 points)
They are considered flammable solids because they tend to heat spontaneously when stored in large amounts, and can burst into flames under pressure.