I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend watching football. Time to focus and score some points for whoever you want to score points for. This is the second to last Trivia Corner round. Next week is the last round. It's getting down to the wire.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to email@example.com. Let's have some fun out there.
1) How many red roses are in the garland of roses that's draped over the winning horse at the Kentucky Derby? (1 point)
2) On what continent is the Skeleton Coast located? (2 points)
3) What was the intent behind the first Labor Day parade, held in New York City in 1882? (3 points)
4) What famous American funnyman portrayed the "first gravedigger" in Kenneth Branagh's 1996 film version of Shakespeare's Hamlet? (4 points)
5) What have scientists determined was inaccurate about the physical appearance of the terrifying velociraptors in the 1993 sci-fi chiller Jurassic Park? (5 points)
Extra Credit: 2) What country is the Skeleton Coast located in? (2 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning.