Congrats to Baygirl for getting a perfect score and getting the extra credit question right. Pat was one point behind her.
1) How many red roses are in the garland of roses that's draped over the winning horse at the Kentucky Derby? (1 point)
2) On what continent is the Skeleton Coast located? (2 points)
3) What was the intent behind the first Labor Day parade, held in New York City in 1882? (3 points)
It was a protest rally sponsored by the city's Central Labor Union to demand an 8-hour work day and other labor reforms.
4) What famous American funnyman portrayed the "first gravedigger" in Kenneth Branagh's 1996 film version of Shakespeare's Hamlet? (4 points)
5) What have scientists determined was inaccurate about the physical appearance of the terrifying velociraptors in the 1993 sci-fi chiller Jurassic Park? (5 points)
They should of have had feathers.
Extra Credit: 2) What country is the Skeleton Coast located in? (2 points)