Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Minute and Stuff

I have a quick announcement before you read my Monday Minute. I start school this week. I am taking 5 classes/14 credits and I also work overnights. I am going to have to cut back on my blogging. I will probably only post 3 days a week instead of my normal 5. I will probably be commenting less on all the great blogs out there. I just won't have the same amount of time as I did. I am not looking forward to all the homework. I have been only going part time up until now. I was only taking two classes per semester, that was easy. I needed to kick it up a notch. Don't forget about me folks, I'm still here, just not as much.

There was a mis-communication between Passionofthemom and myself and I never received the answers to her movie game guest post. So if you are looking for them, she posted them on her blog, you can see them here.

Enough serious talk let's get silly.





This week our guest host is Evonne from Jules Out Loud

1. If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be? What would you ask?


I would interview whoever invented the hot pocket, those things are so tasty. My one question would be: Which Friends star is your favorite?


2. You have to give up one thing for a month. What would it be - car, guilty pleasure (ie. food, drink, fav. tv show), or sex?

Does sex with a cantelope warmed up in the microwave still count as sex?



3. Is there a word/phrase you say that you are made fun of for? If so, what is it?

I get teased when I say 'refrigerator' because I pronounce it 'barracuda'.


4. Which is a stronger emotion: Anger or Love?

I will have to quote Miss Tina Turner on this one:

Oh whats love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart
When a heart can be broken


5. Where was your first job?

I worked in a lab and I was in charge of manually masturbating the frogs for artificial insemination. I got fired because I broke off too many frog willies.

There will be another special guest helping me out with tomorrow's cereal mascot battle, don't miss it.





8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Don't let school overwhelm you!

Baby Sister said...

Good luck with school...it's evil!!

Summer Ross said...

I'm right there with ya taking full time college classes! good luck!

Chuck said...

Good luck dude! We will all still be here when you are done. Besides...where would I go, I'm in a bunker.

Cheeseboy said...

Well, I will have to deal without you. I've been there. I know how hard that time of life can be. Blogging definitely would be on the back burner for me too.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

School is good, we can survive on less posts (just not no posts) as for the frog willy answer - it's a bomb!!!

Salagatle!

Copyboy said...

hahah. Your number two had me LMAOing!!!! BTW...good luck with school.

TS Hendrik said...

Ha! Barracuda... good stuff.