Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Spin on Things

I'm changing things up a little on 'Just the Cheese.' My original plan for this blog was to review lots of movies but it hasn't turned out that way. So I'm going to review other things besides movies. I'm not going to ruin the surprise by telling you the upcoming reviews, you're just going to have to wait and see. Before I start with a change of subject I'm going to continue with a movie review.

My fiance and I watched 'Nights in Rodanthe' last night. If you are looking for a cuddle-up romance then I recommend this one. Richard Gere and Diane Lane looked great together and their romantic scenes put me in the mood for some romance. There is nothing like cuddling up with the one you love and planting some kisses on them.

When I first saw the trailer for this movie back who-knows-when it intrigued me especially with Gavin Rossdale's single 'Love remains the same.' The scenes they showed in the commercials went perfectly with that song. Now I'm kind of sick of that song because I hear it all the time at work but it is still a good song. After watching the movie last night I realized during the credits that the song wasn't even in the movie. I hate when they do that kind of shit. I hate it even more when they show a scene in the trailer that's not even in the actual movie but I digress.

I don't want to ruin the movie for any of you that want to see it but there are some surprises in the film. It's a winner if you're a guy or girl, Richard Gere is a handsome older man and I think Diane Lane is kind of hot for an older woman. If you are single and want to watch this movie then it might make you feel more lonely than you already are so make sure you have a date.

This was my first non-comedy, non-action movie review. It's a bit tougher to review I think. I am probably going to stick with stuff I can make fun of or call awesome from now on. I tried my best and that counts for a little something.

1 comment:

California Keys said...

Damn it.... I was perfectly content taking the opportunity to not watch this movie.... Everything about the trailer made me want to avoid this movie.... Then you come around and recommend it.... Now I have to go and watch it....