Wednesday, February 24, 2010

E for Effort

I have to say that I am a little disappointed that nobody really tried to answer the trivia question on Monday. I figured some people would of had fun creating silly answers. I thought the question was odd when I first read it. I love odd trivia.

I have secretly been keeping track of who guesses the trivia correctly. I believe that ASBLACKASOBAMA is currently in the lead. I am going to pick a time frame for when the contest is over. The contest being whoever can get the most trivia questions correct. Now what do you get when you win, well a prize of some sort of course. I haven't figured out what kind of prize I will give out. Don't worry it will be awesome. There will also be a prize for the most creative answers. You don't have to be right, you just have to make me laugh or say WTF?

Participate in the trivia if you are currently not doing so. I am going to make it a weekly thing. The questions are going to be on Mondays and the answers on Tuesdays. Don't be using the internet to find the answers, there is no fun in that. Good luck to all and let's have some fun out there.

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I would have, but I only cared about baseball for one year in my life, and the issue of Ty Cobb never came up. Well except for listening to the Soundgarden song.

But since you say we can put down whatever, I shall endeavor to do as such. *achoo* Bless you. (I type in real time)

California Keys said...

Interesting Ty Cobb Fact: He used to sharpen his metal cleats on his shoes before games. When he would slide, he would 'spike' the person covering the base.