Monday, August 5, 2019

Claw Game Prizes

I am sure everybody has played the claw game at an arcade or pizza place or carnival or that guy's basement. The machine is usually meant for kids whose parents don't mind losing $40 for no prize. I recently built a miniature claw game from a kit that my daughter got for her birthday from Grandma. It is made of plastic and string. It took me hours to put together and I do not recommend getting one for yourself.

Any who,  this got me thinking about the prizes that are usually in these machines. Normally they are filled with stuffed animals or candy that you rarely win. I would fill the game with random weird prizes that you would win most of the time. Fun for the whole family.

Random Claw Game Prizes

Already chewed wad of gum

Anal beads

K-cup coffee pods

Brand new diaper

Naked Barbie

Very ripe banana

Single serve box of cereal

Slinky

Light bulb

Frozen meatloaf

Travel sized shampoo

Jar of pickles

Set of billiard balls

Dentures

Heads of stuffed animals

Live lobster

Edible underwear

Open box of condoms

Garden gnomes

Plate of mashed potatoes

10 comments:

Kelly Steel said...

Yes, all weird prizes to win.

DEZMOND said...

Why do I fell these are your secret wishes actually? :) Would be nice to hear why'd you'd like anal beads or naked barbie :) Freud has spoken!

Pat Hatt said...

What? No bottle filled with air? Enjoy those beads.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Imagine the kid's surprise when he gets the live lobster and tries to cuddle it?

Birgit said...

Oh all good prizes but what about dildos? Flea collars, dirty diapers, book on math, Mein Kampf, trump doll complete with fly away hair

Sherry Ellis said...

Great prizes indeed! My son is a master of claw machines. He'd probably go for the dentures.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind winning the set of pool balls. Ours are getting kinda old...

Funniest thing I ever observed with a claw machine: A local restaurant used to have a claw machine stocked with lobsters. It cost a buck to play and any customers who snagged one of those lobsters would get it cooked for free. We watched a couple of guys in there one night drop well over a hundred bucks into that machine! They never DID snag one, but it would've been sooooo much easier just to pay for a darned lobster dinner...

Liz A. said...

So you filled it with stuff lying around the house, did you?

Al Penwasser said...

Weird.
When I played the claw game in that guy's basement, all he HAD were anal beads.

Loni Townsend said...

I think I'd aim for the dentures. The prize seems like it'd have a real bite to it.

See, the arcade over here has it right--a claw game filled with Tootie-Frooties and a "play until you win" design. It certainly makes me more willing to part with my quarters for those. The bigger games? Nuh-uh. Sorry kids, keep walking.