Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Without using the letter 'E' - Revisited



Disclaimer: I attempted to write this post back in 2010. I thought I didn't use any E's but alas a fellow blogger found 3 of them. I tinkered around with it again and believe the rest of this post does not contain the letter E. I had to use a thesaurus to find other words. The post is a bit odd and you may find it difficult to make sense of it, that is okay. Maybe read it over twice to make sure there are no E's. A few things have changed since the original post. I have a son now but his name is Ryan. I do own blu-ray players and movies.My wife also got me Darkwing Duck DVD's for Christmas one year. This will all make sense soon. Without further ado....

***************************

I thought about writing this post on many occasions. It is difficult to brainstorm an original thought without applying that unambiguous symbol. Try it right now, think of any formation of words without that symbol. Hard, right? Now, think how hard it would occur to construct a thorough and continuous post without that symbol. I was having author's block during my brainstorming about this post. It should contain humor, random thoughts, originality, thought provoking topic, a post to talk about at an H20 apparatus and damn right phantasmagorical. I am thinking about what to concoct as I push all sorts of symbols on this plastic pad of random marks and symbols.

How about a quick nostalgic analysis?

DARKWING DUCK

I had a fancy for Darkwing Duck . That cartoon IS kick-ass. It's first affair was back in that 9th month of 1991. It ran for four minus uno occasions, from '91 to '93. Go on you know you want to sing that Darkwing song. Put your arm up high if you would want Launchpad McQuack as your trusty crony. I spot with my orbitals that most of you do. I am going to call my first son Lauchpad. What a fantastic monogram. My son would automatically turn into a pilot with that tag. I want a job as Darkwing Duck. That duck has loads of fun. I wish to own DVD's of that cartoon. My b-day is July 14th if anybody is blurry on what to buy P-Toast Man. I am not on a blu-ray wagon up to now, so only mail DVD's to my location. Who was Darkwing Duck? Did Darkwing hold similar blood with a distinct duck family? McDucks? How did Lauchpad go from that particular duck show, DuckSagas (wink wink) to Darkwing Duck? Did Launchpad attain a boot out? I fancy solutions and justification!! I miss old cartoons. Nowadays' cartoons do not stack up to particular toons of my youth. Cartoons kind of suck now. Mr. MoistPadBob StraightRhombusPants has an omission from said dumb cartoons of nowadays.

Okay that is all I got for this post. It was difficult and took a long duration. But it was fun. I might try it again. If you find any of that symbol I could not apply, point it out to muah. I await your input.

What you long to catch with your audio organs...



24 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

The Disney Afternoon was the bomb! Of course, Tailspin was my personal favorite along with Gummi Bears. I was a bit bummed when GB was axed though.

Bossy Betty said...

Dark Wing Duck was an absolute favorite around here! I want to be Goslin! (sp?)

Nippy The Penguin said...

good old Dark Wing Duck , always was a big fan of Launchpad Mcquack

Copyboy said...

Gotta disagree there, I was a bigger fan of Ducktales. Way better theme song!!!! Ducking awesome!!! Sorry.

TS Hendrik said...

Loved Dark Wing Duck, but I am with Copy, Ducktales was the proverbial bomb-diggity.

I sort of lost concentration while reading your post. I found myself trying to find if you'd slipped up somewhere. Kudos on a job well done!

I know cartoons aren't as good anymore, but I keep trying to tell people there is one cartoon out right now that is just amazingly funny and brilliant. Phineas and Ferb. If you haven't seen it you should give it a try.

Jerry said...

I loved Ducktales but I thought Darkwing duck was a good one especially when they had the crossover of Gizmoduck!

I had to read this twice. Once to see if you did write using no "E" words and the second to actually understand what you wrote. LOL

Green Monkey said...

don't know how this is possible, but I knew NOTHING of Darkwing duck ...until now.

That was fun, I'm in a fowl mood, this feed my craving.

m. said...

haha oh wow.
i love the letter EEEEEEE.

darkwing duck is a legend.

Ally said...

I'm with Green Monkey, I somehow don't really recall this, I was never a big cartoon fan (other than Smurfs) though which might be why :(

Cheeseboy said...

I had forgotten about Darkwing. He is kinda the forgotten duck of the Donald family. He was truly great.

California Keys said...

I loved DD too.... You're going to have to do the challenge again though.... I've spotted an e! Maybe 2 or 3!

California Keys said...

Put your arm in the air if you would want Launchpad McQuack as your trusty crony.

Mr. Straight-Rhombus-pants is of the not many omissions of nowadays' cartoons.

Now think how hard it would be to construct a thorough and continuous post without that symbol.

Me thinks that be the e's.... lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well done - not one E!

Jax said...

Wow, not one "e" to be found! That's pretty impressive. I haven't heard the name Darkwing Duck in a vveerrryy long time. Way to make me feel old! lol

Sandra Cox said...

Good job! There is no way, I'd even try to write without using an E. It's beyond me:)

Mary Kirkland said...

That's a lot of writing while using no e's.

Tanza Erlambang said...

wow....so impressive....

Theresa Mahoney said...

I agree, cartoons of today suck. Bring back the good old days of Chip n' Dale, Duck Tales, Alvin & the Chipmunks, etc. Also, very impressive to write so much with no e!

yellowdoggranny said...

Baby Huey and fractured fairy tales..only 2 cartoons I liked..oh and Beaves and Butthead.

Adam said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFN4KNS7dcE

DEZMOND said...

Who gives a duck about E? :))

Nick Wilford said...

You nailed the "no E" thing. I don't remember Darkwing Duck, but I agree cartoons are not the same now! Mind you, what is??

Shammickite said...

You did a great e-free blog post.
I do not know who Darkwing Duck is, but I think Mr D Duck is from a cartoon from a past day. (ha, a sentence without an e!)

Liz A. said...

Way to set yourself a challenge. (Nope, I'm not going to try it.) Although, I wonder if using numerals that contain "that symbol" when pronounced doesn't count...

I loved Darkwing Duck. I even had a T-shirt that I'd sometimes wear to my job at the evil toy store.