Friday, July 1, 2011

Pros & Cons: Turkey Baster


Pros

  • Great for basting other foods like chicken, ham or french toast
  •  Can be used when you're air guitar breaks
  • Fun to use in the bath tub
  • Makes it easier to feed Grandma
  •  Comes with easy to read step-by-step directions
  • Shaq's personal eye dropper
  • Midget walking stick
  • Fill with favorite liquor and enjoy

Cons

  • Does not taste good filled with cannoli cream
  • Melts if left in the oven
  • Mashed potatoes get stuck in there
  • Hard to carry in your pocket
  • Does not replace dildo
  • Makes a poor baseball bat, ping pong paddle and pool stick
  • Do not give as anniversary present
  • Airport security asks too many questions

13 comments:

not displayed said...

and I thought it's primary use was impregnating lesbians

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Okay, Mynx's comment wins!

Unknown said...

Please tell me you DIDN'T give this as an anniversary present.

Oilfield Trash said...

They do indeed melt. I know. I melted one back in college.

Unknown said...

I see a book coming from this: 1001 Good (and not-so-good) things you can do with a Turkey Baster

Dawn@Lighten Up! said...

No. It does not replace a dildo. I tried it.

Chuck said...

Wow...I was thinking Mynx's thought all the way through...scary, huh?

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Yep I agree with Mynx I always thought it was how lesbians got pregnant, silly me just shows I know nothing. The other use for it as far as I knew was something to do with turkeys maybe it is how they get pregnant the turkeys I mean do you think so or am I a twit.......

Cheeseboy said...

LOL! THis post RULED! Hope to see more pros and cons in the near future.

David said...

That was such a random post I couldn't stop laughing. Love it!

Baby Sister said...

Ohhhhhh, this is SO good to know!! Thanks for the info.

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Loved the pros and cons list! Came here from your guest post at Mynx's.

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Teachinfourth said...

Makes it easier to to blast someone with a cold jet of water...