Thursday, December 6, 2012

"And You Are...? Blog Hopamajig



It's one of those things that people do. I think I am suppose to answer some questions and then give some blood. I forget exactly what goes on.

1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?Zero. Once I reach 88 MPH the cops can't even find me.
(P.S. Back to the Future reference if you aren't a nerd)
2. Can you pitch a tent?

Only with my pajama pants in the morning.

3. What was your worst vacation ever?

This one time at band camp.....

4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?

A baby, I got a great deal on the Black Market.

5. We're handing you the keys to what?

The piano that I am building. 

6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?

That time I added Ipecac to my chicken noodle soup.

7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like a ..

Woman with a giant ass that Sir Mixalot would make a song about.

8. What was your first car?

Barbie's Corvette and man was it fast.


9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?

I have a best friend? Who?

10. What's the worst song ever?

The next song Justin Bieber writes. 


To participate in this Blog Hop, head on over to Emily R. King.


12 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

"Hopamajig" - - - couldn't have said it better myself.

Mark said...

I think a lot of people had Barbie's cars as their first ones, and I wonder why they seem to forget this.

Adam said...

I never got a ticket either. I once got a warning for driving with the bright lights on.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You are so not right.
And I had fun times at band camp!

Bushman said...

Ipecac. Reminds me of the family guy episode. That would be a great prank to play on my family. Thanks!

Birgit said...

band camp? Like in American Pie??

Rhonda said...

Keys for a piano? Black or white?

Grumpy me said...

The next song Bieber writes haha That's the best joke I heard all day. Oh... you were serious? Haha then it's still funny. ;)

Tamara said...

You should definitely win for most entertaining answers. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

too funny....wow...a baby huh?

Al Penwasser said...

My worst vacation was at this Turkish Prison.
That brochure was full of shit.

Baby Sister said...

Could you build me a piano too? Nice answer for #10.