Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stupid things people say....

Customer: YOU MADE MY BURGER WRONG! YOU PUT TOMATO ON IT!!! I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO TOMATO!

Wendy’s counter clerk: I am sorry, sir. I’ll make another burger for you and give you your money back. What would you like on your burger?

Customer: Just mustard and ketchup.

......................................................................

George Bush: It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship.

............................................................................

Gwyneth Paltrow: I just think the more you can do to maximize your health while you’re alive the better.

.................................................................................

Classified Ad: BARGAIN: 4-inch-wide divan bed and mattress. Excellent condition.

..................................................................................

Alex Rodriguez: Therapy can be a good thing. It can be therapeutic.

......................................................................................

Game show host Bob Eubanks, questioning people on the street: What do you think about when you masticate?

Man: When I masticate—mostly girls.

........................................................................................

Reporter: Are we at war with Yugoslavia?

Secretary of Defense William Cohen: We’re certainly engaged in hostilities. We’re engaged in combat. Whether that measures up to, quote, a classic definition of war, I’m not qualified to say.

8 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Sometimes people do speak without thinking, don't they?

The Invisible Seductress said...

I always liked Brooke Shields stupid comment:Smoking kills. If you're killed you've lost a very important part of your life.

Good to know!!

Hugs and Happy Thursday to you!!

Shannon said...

Seriously scary. Btw - you've got me wanting to make Cannoli Cake now...thanks a lot!!

Devri said...

Thats me.. Maximizing my life.. Or rippin' my jeans.. which ever happens first!

baygirl32 said...

Just ketchup and mustard please!

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

Love them all. Stupid Gwenyth.

I am glad I am not famous. I am certain, I have said something stupid like those in my life!

Geof said...

The tomato and the masticate were my favs. I admit to literally started laughing out loud when I read the masticate one. Nice one, J!

Cheeseboy said...

Why does Gwyneth Paltrow have to be so darned moronic?