Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stupid things people say....

Customer: YOU MADE MY BURGER WRONG! YOU PUT TOMATO ON IT!!! I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO TOMATO!

Wendy’s counter clerk: I am sorry, sir. I’ll make another burger for you and give you your money back. What would you like on your burger?

Customer: Just mustard and ketchup.

......................................................................

George Bush: It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship.

............................................................................

Gwyneth Paltrow: I just think the more you can do to maximize your health while you’re alive the better.

.................................................................................

Classified Ad: BARGAIN: 4-inch-wide divan bed and mattress. Excellent condition.

..................................................................................

Alex Rodriguez: Therapy can be a good thing. It can be therapeutic.

......................................................................................

Game show host Bob Eubanks, questioning people on the street: What do you think about when you masticate?

Man: When I masticate—mostly girls.

........................................................................................

Reporter: Are we at war with Yugoslavia?

Secretary of Defense William Cohen: We’re certainly engaged in hostilities. We’re engaged in combat. Whether that measures up to, quote, a classic definition of war, I’m not qualified to say.

8 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Sometimes people do speak without thinking, don't they?

The Invisible Seductress said...

I always liked Brooke Shields stupid comment:Smoking kills. If you're killed you've lost a very important part of your life.

Good to know!!

Hugs and Happy Thursday to you!!

Shannon said...

Seriously scary. Btw - you've got me wanting to make Cannoli Cake now...thanks a lot!!

Devri said...

Thats me.. Maximizing my life.. Or rippin' my jeans.. which ever happens first!

baygirl32 said...

Just ketchup and mustard please!

Anonymous said...

Love them all. Stupid Gwenyth.

I am glad I am not famous. I am certain, I have said something stupid like those in my life!

The Man-Cave said...

The tomato and the masticate were my favs. I admit to literally started laughing out loud when I read the masticate one. Nice one, J!

Cheeseboy said...

Why does Gwyneth Paltrow have to be so darned moronic?