Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trivia Corner

I'm going to start a little trivia corner on my blog. Well it's not going to be in the corner but I don't know what else to call it. I am probably going to to something once a week with trivia. Some will be easy and some will be hard. I'm going to keep track of who gets the right answers. Maybe there will be prizes awarded. If you want to play along just email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. Don't put your answer in a comment because it will ruin it for other people. Feel free to still leave a comment just don't write your answer there.

I love trivia and puzzles so that is why I want to do this. Now I know some of you will want to cheat and just go on the Internet to find the answer but where is the fun in that. I want you to muster all the brain power you can.

You know what show I really liked back in the 90's, Unhappily Ever After. That was a funny show, kind of had a Married with Children feel to it. I'm going to start off with a 2 part question.

1) What actor played the son on the show?
2) Who did the voice for Mr. Floppy?

Email: Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com

No comments: