Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dude, Why Did I Watch This?

Yesterday I was feeling sort of productive and I was going to clean my room or something until I saw that "Dude, where's my car?" was on HBO. For some reason I never got around to watching this back in the day. It's crazy that the movie is 10 years old already. I don't remember hearing anything good or bad about it back in High School so I decided to kill an hour and a half.

I have concluded that it was the worst thing I could have possibly done with my time. That is a terrible movie except for a few things which I will get to shortly. I do remember laughing a few times but overall feel that is was very dumb. I though it was stupid from the get-go but I had to watch the whole thing just because I give everything a chance.
One of the things I found cool was that Michael Bower was in it for a few minutes, you might remember him better as "DonkeyLips" from "Salute your shorts." Now that was a great show back in 1991 but for some reason only aired for 2 seasons. Right now you are trying to remember the theme song, it's okay I was too. I miss that show and haven't seen a rerun in a long time. I wonder if Netflix has it?

Also one of the hot girlfriends, Wilma, was played by Marla Sokoloff which I remembered as "Gia" from "Full House." She was Stephanie Tanner's trouble making friend, who was kind of hot back then. I love when random celebrities appear in movies.

Last but not least there was Fabio. His cameo was immediately followed by an unnecessary kissing scene between Ashton and Seann. I'm not a homophobe but that is something I didn't need to see. Why wasn't there a kissing scene between 2 hot chicks? Or at least some female nudity to offset the man love.

If you have never seen the movie then I will save you some time and highly recommend that you go to the dentist instead. It will be less painful than sitting through that crapfest. I'm not even going to give it a rating because it isn't worth my time.

1 comment:

California Keys said...

It was bad, but it wasn't that bad.... I'll have to go watch it again.... From what I remember, it was a salute to the stoner....