Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrity Survey


I wanted to interview a whole group of celebrities but I couldn't get all them in at one time. I did the next best thing and sent out a survery. Surprisingly a lot of them actually responded. I asked them to finish a certain question.


The movie I could watch over and over again that I star in is...

Jack Nicholson wrote: The one where I play a crazy guy.
Morgan Freeman wrote: The one where I play the President.
Nicholas Cage wrote: The one where my acting isn't so good.

When I first heard that Will Smith's movie After Earth bombed...

Jada Pinkett Smith wrote: I already have the divorce papers signed.
Tommy Lee Jones wrote: It's because it wasn't released around 4th of July.
Barack Obama wrote: I thought I was letting down the black community.

The biggest fear I have with raising kids in this world is....

Katie Holmes wrote: Scientology.
Russell Crowe wrote: There are other people like George Bush.
Dustin Diamond wrote: Having Screech as a father.

My favorite food is...

Chris Christie wrote: Deep fried whole chickens
Snooki wrote: New born babies
Larry King wrote: Brontosaurus ribs

The first person I would thank in an award acceptance speech would be...

Kanye West wrote: Kanye West
Gary Busey wrote: The flamingo that gave me acting lessons.
Charlie Sheen wrote: My drug dealer.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Gary Busey is a mess!
And Nicholas Cage will be watching a lot of movies.

Mark said...

I will be very surprised if Charlie Sheen has not already thanked his dealer(s) in an acceptance speech.

Birgit said...

If gary Busey can remember his own name I think he will thank Charlie Sheen's drug dealer as well. Apparantly Kim Kardaiyak-yak-yak's favourite food will be her own placenta. Read that she really wants to eat it....maybe she already hooked up with Charlie's Sheen drug dealer

Ms. A said...

Wonder how many celebrities ARE hooked up with $heen's drug dealer?

Adam said...

sheen also gives thanks to his tiger blood. Winning!

Baby Sister said...

I can totally see where Katie and Dustin are coming from. And that would be even WORSE if they were combined.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Nicolas Cage doesn't have to act. Nicolas Cage, no matter what movie he's in, just gets on stage and plays Nicolas Cage for 90 minutes. So basically what I'm saying is that he's not even good at being himself. Ouch.

Pat Tillett said...

I'm trying to think of a role where Nicholas Cage was good. Coming up blank!

It's too bad you couldn't get a hold of Nick Nolte for the last question. Aren't Gary Busey, Charlie Sheen and Nick Nolte all the same person?