Friday, March 15, 2013

Random Thoughts & Shit


I am obsessed with The Walking Dead.

I hate it when I have a random thought and forget to write it down.

I just noticed after 5 months that the DMV got my birthday wrong on my license, do they know something that I don't?

Where are the characters on The Walking Dead getting their hair cut and a clean shave?

I decided to check my voice mail from my grandma in the computer lab at school. My phone decided it was necessary to turn on speaker phone so that everybody could hear.

On The Walking Dead, I'm surprised not more people are being killed while taking a poop.

With unemployment and gas prices so high, why are there so many damn people driving around at 11 o'clock in the morning?!?!

We should bring back the Milk Man, I want my milk to come in a big glass bottle.

Why does my cat only want attention when I'm doing my business on the toilet?

I think UPS, Fedex or DHL should buy out the United States Postal Service.

I love boobs.

I work at a bank. How come 75% of the people that to the drive-up are unprepared? Sure, I will wait another 5 minutes while you fill out your deposit, and don't mind the 73 cars behind you that are waiting. They either drove from home or the office where they could of filled out their deposit. It's not like someone handed them their banking at a stop light and asked if they could make a deposit for them.

When I pick up a coat off the floor or car seat it takes me 5 minutes to figure out which end is up.

When I'm outside near a car that is moving slowly I get a weird urge to have my foot run over to see what would happen. I think it would tickle and I wouldn't get hurt.


14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Why are there more people on the road now more than ever? That one dollar bottle of soda will cost you ten bucks by the time you get home.
And I'd like to know why so many people are surprised when the cashier at the store asks for money.

Mark said...

I still find it odd drive through banking exists. It's something I've never seen before. I suppose you can be thankful they don't ask for a burger. Although I bet some of them do.

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

I've always wondered myself why there are so many people on the road at random times of the day. Oh yea and boobs do have power!

Ms. A said...

I always wonder when I see people on unemployment with expensive clothes and fancy phones, cars and gadgets... and the women with the fancy done nails.

jaybird said...

Oh my gosh PTM your random thoughts are freaking hilarious.

I have to tell you, whenever I pick my coat up off the floor I can't tell which end is up either!
And your Walking Dead comments are brilliant. Oh, I still have both of my boobs, so I guess you could say I love that :)

Have a great weekend!

Birgit said...

Do they ask for a side order of fries as well? Nyuck Nyuck. For the gas prices(especially here in good Old Canuck Land)why do so many drive a big ass truck or SUV when they do not use the vehicle for any intention other than driving. I mean Pick ups are there to place things in the back, moving, construction etc... but so many don;t want the paint chipped but will pay $600/mth in gas to drive to Toronto and back, why?? A honda will do you know.

Adam said...

I haven't seen an epsiode, but I just noticed they put some up on netflix

Pat Hatt said...

Yeah no idea why so many are on the road at a certain time of day and I think the walking dead people get their haircuts and shaves in Mayberry, isn't that where all go?

Chuck said...

Oh yes do it! It absolutely feels like a tickle...trust me on this one.

Unknown said...

As long as you don't become the walking dead, a little obsession is okay.

Blue Grumpster said...

The Return of the Milk Man.. sounds like a George Lucas movie. You could also buy a cow online. It works for me.

Al Penwasser said...

"We should bring back the Milk Man, I want my milk to come in a big glass bottle"
You know why Dr. Pepper comes in bottles and cans, don't you?
His wife died.

Pat Tillett said...

I'm with you about the milk man, but only as long as the Helm's Bakery truck also comes back and delivers piping hot donuts, just moments before the milk trucks comes.

I also love the Walking Dead and damn it, I'm prepared...

Baby Sister said...

I've honestly never watched The Walking Dead. And no kidding about so many people on the road at 11:00!! Sooooo annoying!! And don't even get me started on people at banks. Luckily my bank is pretty small, so I don't have to deal with it very often...but still....