It went on sabbatical for awhile but it's back. Trivia Corner is now opened for business again. This is where I test that lump of meat in your skull with random questions. If you didn't participate last time well shame on you for being a party pooper. If you are new to the game, welcome aboard. If you are a returning contestant, welcome back, glad to see you again.
The game is simple. I pose some trivia question from random categories and you have to give me your answers to earn some points. The first question is usually multiple choice and the rest you have to figure out for yourself. Each question is worth a different amount of points depending on its difficulty and just because I made it worth that many points. There are some guidelines that I do ask you to follow.
They are as such:
(1) Email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. You don't need all the answers, its fine if you only guess one. I will only accept emailed answers because I will be turning off the comments for trivia, except for this post. (Some people like to spoil it by posting the answers in a comment)
(2) No cheating. Looking the answers up on the internet takes the fun out of the game. Be honest and a good sport.
(3) Questions will be posted on Tuesdays and the answers will be posted on Wednesdays. Get your answers in on time.
(4) Have fun!!
I will keep track of everybody's points on the sidebar so you can see who is kicking who's ass. In the last game I posted the answers in a post. I am changing things up. I will now be posting the answers on the sidebar each week, just in case you missed the post and don't feel like scrolling down. There is going to be 10 rounds. Whoever has the most points after 10 rounds will be declared the winner and they will receive something special. What you ask? I will tell you sometime down the road. Well I think that is it, let's play!!
(1) Which was the only South American country to send combat troops to Europe to fight with the Allies during World War II? (1 point)
(2) What movie funnyman appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine in a photo parody of the famous Coppertone ad that showed a dog pulling down Little Miss Coppertone's panties? (2 points)
(3) What famous Hollywood sex symbol claimed she once used a hair dryer to speed up the preparation of a pasta dinner? (3 points)
(4) When it comes to architecture, what is a shotgun house? (4 points)
(5) What international airport is named for a world renowned French writer? (5 points)
Remember to email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. Do not post your answers in a comment.