Friday, December 10, 2010

This Post Contains no Artificial Sweetners

So I inadvertently took a week off from blogging. I had a lot of homework at the beginning of the week and then just forgot to post anything. I apologize for not reading any of your blogs. School and real life come first unfortunately. I have plenty of things to write about just not as much free time to write them. I will hopefully work on them this weekend. I think I might have said that last week in which case I lied...lol. I just got home from work and I am too tired to be creative right now. I will leave you with three Youtube videos I just saw. You have probably already seen them but ya never know. Enjoy and have a super spectacular weekend filled with gum drops and hookers.






11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Something wrong with that Batman dog...

Oilfield Trash said...

Nothing wrong with taking a week off from the net.

Baby Sister said...

That pug was hilarious, I felt bad for the sleeping dog though...he was way into his dream!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Happy weekend, friend. xo

Chuck said...

That pug is just freaky. Bizket has listened to too much limp Bizket!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Gumdrops.....yummy....hookers...scummy....


Happy weekend!!!

baygirl32 said...

I wish my pug did something other than eat and snort

Cheeseboy said...

We all need a break from the interwebs sometimes. Pugs are the funniest of all dogs.

Miley said...

School and kids and real life run my "fun life". Thanks for blog-stalking me! I hope to be around here also!(as much as that "life thing" allows me to be)

Teachinfourth said...

I've seen that last one before…it makes me laugh.

Pat Tillett said...

Those were all great! I've seen the sleep running dog before, but had forgotten how funny it was!
Take all the time you need...