Monday, December 20, 2010
Cristy over at 'Is There a Doctor in the House?' has been abducted by aliens this week so she asked me to host the Monday Minute for today. I'm sure the aliens are just going to probe her a few times and have her back for next week's Monday Minute. But for now I'm in charge so no chewing gum and keep your hands to yourself (that especially goes for you RawknRobyn and Invisible Seductress).
Seeing how I don't always participate every week, nor do I read every Monday Minute, my questions might be a repeat. If they are, well tough noogies. If you really have a problem you can write a well informed letter to your congressman. If you don't know who your congressman is then ask your neighbor. Okay enough with the chit chat, let's get down to brass tax.
1) If you could invent a new animal, what two animals would you combine to create a new one? And what would be it's name?
2) What is your least favorite sexual position?
3) If you could ask Abraham Lincoln one question, what would it be?
4) Would you rather be allergic to bacon or not be able to bathe for 6 months?
5) Which would you rather have as a pet; penguin or giraffe? and why?
My Answers (not to sway your answers at all):
1) Hillary Clinton + Rosie O'Donnell = The Lesbot.
2) Either upside-down lumberjack or swinging python.
3) Did you shave the mustache because it tickled Mary Todd?
4) I can live as a pig while eating some strip o' pig.
5) This is a trick question. The answer is Chuck Norris.
Now link up or leave your answers in a comment.