Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sarah Mclachlan needs your help

Has anybody seen that ASPCA neglected animal commercial with Sarah McLachlan? It makes me want to go out and adopt a few cats and dogs. I've seen the commercial a few times before but every time it gets me a little choked up. The faces on those animals are so sad and adorable at the same time. It made me want to go pet my pussy cat.

I also get a little sad when I see the one about saving the polar bears. I'm not sure what they actually use the money for. Polar bears are going to be extinct soon, make a donation!!

My mother can't even watch those commercials. She has a soft spot for animals. She is always taking in other people's pets that they can't take care of anymore. In our house we have 9 cats and 3 dogs plus some goldfish and frogs. It's our own little petting zoo. Admission is only $3 but to use the bathroom will cost you $10, $1 per sheet of TP. Also pet at your own risk.

1 comment:

California Keys said...

Is that the commercial with the "In The Eyes Of An Angel" song? We just put our dog to sleep and that commercial makes me very sad.... I have to change the channel when it comes on.

Have you seen the ad from planetstupid.com, where the dead polar bears are falling out of the sky? It's pretty gruesome.... I think planetstupid.com may not have gotten the message that that polar bears are on the endangered species list....