Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pet Peeves

I have come to realize that I dislike and am annoyed by the general population. The things people do and say really irritate me. For example: more and more people are driving way too slow, especially on the parkway. If the speed limit is 55, don't go 40 you freakin' jackass! Even more annoying are the people that like to make their turns at 2 mph like they have premature babies on top of their car and they are being extra cautious. Please learn how to drive people or I'm going to have to go Tonya Harding on your ass.

My pet peeve isn't just slow drivers, it's also slow people. No, I'm not talking about mentally challenged people, that's cruel and I'm not Satan. I'm talking about people that don't understand what you are saying after you have explained it 10 times over and are just plain dumb. Those people are very annoying and ask the dumbest questions. Talking to them makes you want to give yourself a frontal lobotomy with a rusty butter knife.

Am I too cynical? Am I the only person that feels this way? I feel the general population is getting dumber and relying too much on technology to help them out. Maybe it's because I view myself as an intelligent person and look down on the morons. I recently took an IQ test and scored a 142. It says that I am border-line genius. Einstein (I think, don't quote me on this) only had an IQ of 178. I feel I am destined for great things, I have no idea what those great things are just that I am destined for them. Okay I'm starting to ramble and that's my cue to go invent something awesome.

So stop driving so slow and stop being a moron. Good day.

2 comments:

Golden Girl said...

i dont get you, u have to explain things to me a few times sometimes so does that mean im dumb?

California Keys said...

My mother-in-law calls those people 77's....

Is it kosher to throw out your IQ though?