Thursday, November 19, 2009

Waiting for.....

You know what sucks? I still have fucking dial-up!! It's like I'm still living in the 90's. Now I know I live in the woods but it's not the deep woods, I just have some trees surrounding the house, I do live off a main road. It's not like we are behind the times otherwise, we have flat screen tv's in the house, we all have cell phones, fairly new cars, and XBOX 360. But for some reason my mom doesn't care about the internet connection. She tells us that highspeed isn't available where we live.......... bullshit!! You're telling me in the year 2009 we are subjected to use dial-up? I need to talk to my congressman about this.

What sucks more is that for some reason it doesn't log on when it's raining. It's not like the phone goes out when it's raining. Stupid old technology. I feel like I'm the only one that still uses dial-up. Oh yeah I forgot, when the phone rings it kicks you off. I also can't watch any videos on my computer because they take too long to load, it will play like 5 seconds and then go back to buffering. I hate this computer!! It also has a ton of viruses on it so it runs extra slow. I'm lucky that I can access blogger on it. That's the main reason why I don't put any videos on my blog, I can't view them before I load them up.

If you are reading this and for some reason you still have dial-up let me know so I know I'm not the only one out there. Fuck all of you with highspeed internet, I hate you. I don't mean that, I'm sorry, don't leave me.

2 comments:

California Keys said...

You can't get DSL or Cable there? Do you have running water?

Anonymous said...

I guess it's time to move up and out!