Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Real or fake bacon news


Have you noticed that bacon is taking over everything nowadays? You can pretty much get any food with bacon and most things come bacon scented. What will they think of next? See if you can figure out which of these items are real things or something I just made up to amuse myself.

Bacon scented candles

Bacon flavored lipstick

Bacon lollipops

Bacon scented toilet paper

Beer infused with bacon

Chocolate covered bacon

American cheese slices with bacon

Bacon cereal

Bacon scented deodorant

Bacon flavored water

Meatless bacon

Bacon scented condoms

Bacon toothpaste

Yogurt with bacon

Taco Bell bacon flavored tacos (The taco shell is bacon flavored)

Bacon flavored coffee

Bras with essence of bacon

Bacon air freshener

Bacon scented hand lotion

Bacon scented baby wipes

What would you try?


8 comments:

Birgit said...

The lipstick, lollipops, cereal, deodorant, baby wipes, yogurt and bras can’t be real unless Lady GaGa wore all of this to the Grammys. What about edible bacon tasting underwear? Shoes that smell like bacon? I can see that..er...smell that.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cereal, water, and toothpaste all sound fake - and disgusting. I think a lot of those are real. I know chocolate flavored bacon is as blogger buddy Robyn has tried it. Bacon in beer? Interesting...

Adam said...

None, I'm vegetarian

Liz A. said...

A few years back, bacon was the topic of discussion in a class. Some boy was going on and on about his obsession with bacon. A girl admitted she wasn't a fan. Oh, you should have heard the boy. I think that ended their tenuous friendship.

Tanza Erlambang said...

I don't think bacon lipstick is real...


# I follow you, I'll greatly appreciate if you follow me too

Sherry Ellis said...

I don't understand the bacon craze. Dogs like bacon, too. Do you really want a dog eating your bacon-scented baby wipes?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Bacon toilet paper? To give to your enemy, so they're tempted to eat sh*t? Hmmm.

Bacon flavored chocolate is really good, though.

bookworm said...

Bacon flavored or smelling almost anything I could believe. But let's see...I've had bacon chocolate and it's good. I think I would draw the line at bacon toothpaste. I depend on toothpaste as a kind of signal indicating to my mouth "It's time to shut the piehole up for the night". Bacon flavor would just continue the festivities. My Weight Watchers coach would hate me. I'm still working on the thought of bacon flavored coffee. With maple flavoring, it might work. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com