Time for round 8 folks. If you don't know the rules read ahead. If you have played before you can skip to the questions.
The game is simple. I pose some trivia question from random categories and you have to give me your answers to earn some points. The first question is usually multiple choice and the rest you have to figure out for yourself. Each question is worth a different amount of points depending on its difficulty and just because I made it worth that many points. There are some guidelines that I do ask you to follow.
They are as such:
(1) Email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. You don't need all the answers, its fine if you only guess one. I will only accept emailed answers because I will be turning off the comments for trivia. (Some people like to spoil it by posting the answers in a comment)
(2) No cheating. Looking the answers up on the Internet takes the fun out of the game. Be honest and a good sport.
(3) Questions will be posted on Tuesdays and the answers will be posted on Wednesdays. Get your answers in on time.
(4) Have fun!!
I will keep track of everybody's points on the sidebar so you can see who is kicking who's ass. In the last game I posted the answers in a post. I am changing things up. I will now be posting the answers on the sidebar each week, just in case you missed the post and don't feel like scrolling down. There is going to be 10 rounds. Whoever has the most points after 10 rounds will be declared the winner and they will receive something special. What you ask? I will tell you sometime down the road. Well I think that is it, let's play!!
(1) In how many film comedies did funnymen Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor appear together? (1 point)
(2) What percent of their net income did U.S. couples in the top tax bracket pay during the Eisenhower administration? (2 points)
(3) What were the founders of the Plymouth Colony, the early settlers we refer to today as Pilgrims, known as when they fled religious persecution in England? (3 points)
(4) How did Christopher Columbus describe the shape of the earth in a letter he wrote following his third voyage to the New World? (4 points)
(5) What famous American political figure wrote and published a "letter of advice" on the subject of choosing a mistress? (5 points)
Remember to email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. If you want the questions emailed to you in advance let me know.