Time for round 6 folks. If you don't know the rules read ahead. If you have played before you can skip to the questions.
The game is simple. I pose some trivia question from random categories and you have to give me your answers to earn some points. The first question is usually multiple choice and the rest you have to figure out for yourself. Each question is worth a different amount of points depending on its difficulty and just because I made it worth that many points. There are some guidelines that I do ask you to follow.
They are as such:
(1) Email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. You don't need all the answers, its fine if you only guess one. I will only accept emailed answers because I will be turning off the comments for trivia. (Some people like to spoil it by posting the answers in a comment)
(2) No cheating. Looking the answers up on the Internet takes the fun out of the game. Be honest and a good sport.
(3) Questions will be posted on Tuesdays and the answers will be posted on Wednesdays. Get your answers in on time.
(4) Have fun!!
I will keep track of everybody's points on the sidebar so you can see who is kicking who's ass. In the last game I posted the answers in a post. I am changing things up. I will now be posting the answers on the sidebar each week, just in case you missed the post and don't feel like scrolling down. There is going to be 10 rounds. Whoever has the most points after 10 rounds will be declared the winner and they will receive something special. What you ask? I will tell you sometime down the road. Well I think that is it, let's play!!
(1) How much does the average human eyeball weigh? (1 point)
(a) 0.2645 oz
(b) 0.3315 oz
(c) 0.5500 oz
(d) 0.1265 oz
(e) 0.3334 oz
(2) What luxury ocean liner was the first to have a heated swimming pool? (2 points)
(3) What sports car is named for a relative of the crocodile? (3 points)
(4) What famous royal was buried with a plaster cast of a hand? (4 points)
(5) What is the maximum diameter allowed for a regulation pro baseball bat? (5 points)
Remember to email me your answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. If you want the questions emailed to you in advance let me know.