1) Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely bad OR be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers?
2) What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood?
3) If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? (describe)
4) Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people that you know?
5) If you were stuck in a predicament like in the movie Alive, could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased friends and family?
6) People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds?
1) I would have to pick the elevator. I would be afraid that my bladder might explode on the roller coaster plus I like the smell of my own farts (they smell like a spring meadow).
2) I miss my imaginary friend Gordon. He was attacked and killed by a swan.
3) They have Tom Arnold's head, Roseanne Barr's body before the plastic surgery and the voice of Fran Drescher.
4) They are both the same number, 185, blogging doesn't bring home the bacon.
5) I wish my family was a little chubbier, I'm not going to get much meat from them.
6) All they dream about is James Earl Jones' voice when he played Mufasa in The Lion King.
If you want to participate either link up to your own blog with the answers in a post or leave them in a comment. Make sure you go visit Cristy's blog to show the real hostess some love.