Monday, January 25, 2021

More capes!!!

 

This was one of my original posts from 2009. I wanted to bring capes back in style. I had some ideas for stylish and multipurpose capes. You can read the original HERE.

I figured I would bring it back and come up with some new cape ideas.


Robe cape - You can finally wear your robe outside of the house without feeling weird.

Teleportation cape - Boring conversation with the in-laws? Not anymore.

Invisibility cape - Very popular amongst burglars.

Insult deflection cape - #1 seller to stand-up comics and female teens.

Edible cape - You never know when you will need a snack.

Hammock cape - Stylish and comfortable.

Auto-defense cape - Has an electric current running thru it to shock rapists and muggers

Air conditioned cape - In the summer so you can still rock the cape.

Charging station cape - Has several ports for all your electronics.

Speaker cape - Connect your phone or ipod for surround sound. 

Spare pants cape - You never know when you are going to need a pair.

Disposable cape - Comes in many different colors.

Chair cape - Becomes rigid for when you just need a rest.

Sports cape - Display your favorite sports team

Resistant band cape - Use it to exercise





15 comments:

Birgit said...

Do all these capes belong to Batman or does he share with Superman?

Janie Junebug said...

I'll take a robe cape, please, combined with an invisibility cape. That way I can be comfy on a cold day, and still make my burglary rounds. So far I've only "visited" about half of the houses in my neighborhood.

Love,
Janie

Ananka said...

These are certainly great capes. I dare to ask the cost? I'll put an order in for the Chair Cape please.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll take the teleportation cape but I want it air-conditioned. And in black.

Liz A. said...

Ah, but if the auto-defense cape has an electric current running through it, how does it not shock you?

yellowdoggranny said...

one of the first things I bought for my great grands was a cape..capes are important..no matter the age..I have one in the back of the closet.

Andrea said...

Well I have been considering bringing my capes back out for occasional wearing, but they seem so dull now that I have read your ideas!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

One's missing: sitting Bernie in mittens cape. I'll fly with that one.
Cheers.

Shockgrubz said...

Digging capes, as costumes consume me. Those would all be worthy of a test run. The only one missing is the back/shin scratcher cape.

Angel charls said...

The knowledgeable Amazon Support team provides step-by-step answers to all consumer issues. Our experts can assist you in resolving any technical issues with your Amazon account. Connecting to Amazon Bellen will provide you with low-cost tech help.

digital guide said...

Our web developers make a-list designs for your websites, designed specifically to fit your industry, with your marketing message conveyed impeccably to your community and clients. Our work ethos and experience are shaped by their eye-catching and adaptable web designs. Click on best seo company in gurgaon

Shafira Aulia said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

stone home said...


اسعار حجر الواجهات

تشطيب واجهات فلل

اسعار تشطيب واجهات فلل حجر

ديكورات تشطيب واجهات منازل

انواع الحجر الهاشمى للواجهات

اسعار توريد وتركيب الحجر الهاشمى

سعر الحجر الهاشمى فى مصر

kafaya said...




Very nice blog and articles. Nice information and I am glad I came across this blog. Keep up the good work.

kafaya said...

Wow, what a very interesting content you have there. Every line i read is just like i open a new world. Please post more often,because this is exactly the type of content i want every day. i promise to visit everyday.