Monday, April 27, 2020

Pros & Cons: Corona Virus


Pros

More time with the family

Finish writing that book you have been working on

Check things off the Honey-Do List

So much sex

Something to complain to the grandchildren about in 20 years

No traffic to deal with

Finally time to start your Youtube channel

Binging on Netflix and Disney+

You figure out time travel

You catch up on playing Oregon Trail

Cons

You can die

More time with the family

Can't go anywhere, become stir crazy

You have 47 bags full of bottle returns

Divorce is even more imminent

Cookies and ice cream are now for breakfast

There is no more toilet paper

People are naming their kids Corona and Covid

Strip clubs are closed

Your septic is backing up


12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The less traffic is good - I notice it as I drive to work everyday! Must be nice to stay home.

Joanne said...

I saw a cartoon - a couple getting married. The pastor says, "It's I do, not I'll try." Right now - it's I'll try....to not hate my spouse daily. It's just the "little" things.
Funny post - thanks for the chuckle.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Funny. You also start making a list of all the places you need to go when they finally do open again, especially if you are desperate for new clothes.

Birgit said...

The pros would also include people baking bread but the cons are..baking bread.

Liz A. said...

At this rate, we really need to keep this going through summer for me to get that YouTube channel started. On board with that...? I have a feeling that YouTube channel isn't happening...

DEZMOND said...

I wouldn't really encourage people to write a book, even those who already did it usually shouldn't have LOL

Jax said...

So much sex, yet still divorce is imminent? Some people can never win!!

Mary Kirkland said...

The 'You can die' is a big con for me.

Darla M Sands said...

I do love an excuse to stay home. And folks no longer pester us to travel across state for a visit. That's a nice change of pace.

Ananka said...

Hmmm still not figured out time travel yet.

Yup, 2020 the year of good vision, will be known for the great toilet roll drought! Did you know, in Scotland and other parts of the UK, we call toilet roll "bog roll"

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Psst, you put "cookies and ice cream for breakfast" on the wrong list.
You're welcome. ;-)

yellowdoggranny said...

I knock 4 minutes off travel time on 1-35..