Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thoughts of an Uber passenger



Thoughts of an Uber passenger


  • Is this driver going to rape or murder me?
  • It's not raining, why is this seat wet?
  • Oh great, another Indian guy I can't understand
  • That 3rd breakfast burrito was a big mistake
  • Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me
  • Do I tell him his car smells like a sweaty gym sock or does he already know that?
  • I can see you trying to look at my tits in the rear view mirror!!
  • Yeah, that's what we all want, lukewarm bottles of water and a bucket of butterscotch candy
  • I really can't tell if this driver is male or female. If I could only sneak a pic of him/her to show someone. What's their name again? Oh, right, Jamie, that doesn't help. The voice could go either way too. I don't really see boobs but that doesn't mean anything. Oh my god this is driving me crazy!!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's why I think the whole Uber driver thing is creepy.
I've been in that last position more than once. Usually no Adam's apple, so it's just a very butch woman.

Adam said...

Why not both to #1?