Thursday, February 16, 2017

Babies suck



I had my wisdom tooth removed this week so I have been in pain and it is blocking my creative juices. Oddly enough I took off of work this week so I could do more writing but that has backfired on me. They only gave me a prescription for 8 pills to help with my pain. I might have to hit the streets in search of some heroin. I can't believe I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. Time really does fly by. It doesn't help either that my 4 month old son gets up 56 times after we put him down for the night. Brain function is pretty low with lack of sleep. Hopefully it will get better. See ya next week.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I got mine out when I was in college and they gave me some good drugs. You need to demand more. Go sit in your dentist's office with your son. After an hour of that, they'll give you drugs just so you'll go away.

Mark said...

I know all about how the brain functions on a lack of sleep and I don't even have kids. Feel better soon man.

Adam said...

I went into a dentist about a cavity that went all the way down into the bone. I mentioned incredible pain and nobody wrote a prescription for anything. Worst dentist ever

Pat Tillett said...

I have been there and it sucks! The dentist part especially. I've got a wisdom tooth story for you.

http://patricktillett.blogspot.com/2010/04/wisdom-teeth-but-no-wisdom.html

Andrea said...

Both of my kids (allegedly) need their wisdom teeth out, and I was almost ok with scheduling it -has taken me over 2 years...maybe not! Happy healing!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Wanna wiseabove
the whorizontal?
Make Your Choice -SAW