Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weird Laws: Part 17


Weird laws of the USA

Rhode Island

No one may bite off another's leg. So arms are fair game?

One must make a loud noise before passing a car on the left. I recommend firing off a canon, it really gets the point across.

You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday. What if I want the bundle pack where it all comes in the same box?

South Carolina

Horses may not be kept in bathtubs. Good thing I keep my horses in the hot tub and my chicken in the bathtub.

A person must be eighteen years old to play a pinball machine. It is because most of the pinball machines are Rated-R.

A permit must be obtained to fire a missile. For a nuke you need a license. 

South Dakota

If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them. Can't argue with that logic. 

No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants. Must be a pretty schwanky joint. 

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory. Hungry mice might carry you away.

Tennessee

It is a crime to share your Netflix password. Anytime I use a public toilet I write my password on the stall. 

It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish. That would just be hilarious to watch. 

Giving and receiving oral sex is still prohibited by law. How else are college girls going to get an A on their Econ final?

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Man, those are hilarious. Just how do you lasso a fish, anyway? At least I'd get to use my canon in Rhode Island. For those about to rock, we salute you!

Adam said...

I used to play pinball in SC well before 18

such a rebel

Birgit said...

Do the fish have to wear pants? How would they? Maybe a skirt then. This reminds me of a TV Show I used to watch when I was a kid called "This Is The Law". True, old laws that were re-enacted in a short film and the panel had to figure out why the person was arrested. I think my brother and I were the only ones who watched this show

Baby Sister said...

I will never live in Rhode Island. Too noisy and no delicious meals. Rude.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Damn discriminatory laws. Pants-less horses are welcome in my house any time.