Monday, July 7, 2014

Random Thoughts



Anytime I hear someone say 'who you gonna call," my immediate response is ghostbusters

Wouldn't a moat around a castle eventually sink the castle?

Does anyone monitor license plates after they are made? There could be one out there that reads 666-KKK

Why hasn't anyone invented a way to get into your car with an umbrella in the rain without getting wet?

If I am at the self checkout I do not need assistance from an employee. Leave me alone!!

At a red light why do people slowly inch their way into the intersection? Is that half a second really going to make you late?

I hate when I have an awesome random thought but forget to write it down. I would have like 12 other things to write in this post.

Why is it alright for a women to wear a bikini top at the beach but if she walked around town in just a bra it would be frowned upon?

Any time you call any customer service their menu options have always recently changed.

I've never seen a white guy work at a Chinese restaurant, seems racist.

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I wouldn't frown upon women walking around in their bras. Would you?

Adam said...

That's women logic, if you accidentally saw them in their bra and panties they'd freak out. But she could walk up to you in a bikini and ask you what's up.

Baby Sister said...

Definitely 5 and 6. Drives me crazy!!

Andrea said...

The Chinese restaurant down the street from my parents used to have a young white girl there to answer the phones. I thought it was funny.

Birgit said...

It actually throws me off if I find a white guy or girl working at a chinese restaurant. What's wrong with inching up towards the intersection? The light may change because one did actually inch up and triggered it. That is how sad minds work

Sylvia Plathypus said...

My husband does the red light one, and it MAKES. ME. INSANE. Especially when there is a car in front of him that he's inching up on. GAH.

Al Penwasser said...

And those electrically-powered generators are a real steal! And so easy to use! When your power goes out, all you have to do is find an outlet and...uh, oh.
I KNEW I shouldn't have bought that darn thing from the guy off the back of his van in Home Depot.